What's new

Story Bridge made purple at night

hypeneko

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jul 3, 2013
Messages
15
Reaction score
2
Location
Australia
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Evening, everyone!


On Friday night I went and shot the new LED lights on Brisbane's Story Bridge - they were a nice tone of purple, which isn't my favourite colour but I'm cool with it because it did look pretty stunning lol.


Keen to know your CC or any feedback you have on these! The full set of Story Bridge photos are on my site.


untitled-85-Edit-1024x682.jpg



untitled-88-2-1024x379.jpg



untitled-83-Edit-1024x682.jpg



untitled-80-Edit-1024x425.jpg



Thanks!
 
A little too much purple for me, I would turn the purple saturation a little, just my two cents
 
You're probably right, cenote - thanks for your feedback!!
 
I would have to agree. I really like the shots but I think they are just a tad too purple. I really Like number 2 as well
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom