Straight Forward

Alexandra

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
and MORE stuff i've been putting off posting!
still from my last weekend's bridge obsession. these are from the champlain ice structure (actually a bike/pedestrian bridge)... it was closed for the season, but i managed to get on there and it was just awesome... not a living soul, the looooooooooooong perspective and the calm... aaaaah. that felt good...

anyway, here are the pics:

1. For all my fellow b&w lovers :mrgreen:
...and because i love the feel of this one
Estacade.jpg

2. I loved the amount of line that created the perspective :)
Estacade3.jpg

3. just experimenting with dof
Lines2r.jpg

Dude. These are wicked.

Bigup.

thanks a lot, everybody! :D
Always nice to see your comments!

Insomniac said:
I like them, just wondering, maybe go there at dusk with a tripod??
well, wirst off, i don't have a tripod... :(
but i'm getting good with using my knees or the ground, lol
Actually, these were shot at dusk, but the bridge is more or less facing the east. I was planning to get there some day to catch the sunrise... maybe this weekend if we get a nice clear sky :D

wow...these are all really good. number 1 i think is my fav....shouldn't have put off posting that one! great work :thumbup:

The first one is a killer!! :hail:

These are all great alex!
Now, I knew Quebec drivers were bad, but have they finally decided to give it up entirely?

thank you for the nice comments!

Ommelette: that was a pedestrian bridge :er:
now... *puts qc pride aside*... i gotta admit you're right. I nearly got hit by a car today. this girl apparently confused the brake and the gas. (happened to me too once, lol) I'm probably the safest driver of the province.

...i don't drive.

Alexandra said:
Ommelette: that was a pedestrian bridge :er:
now... *puts qc pride aside*... i gotta admit you're right. I nearly got hit by a car today. this girl apparently confused the brake and the gas. (happened to me too once, lol) I'm probably the safest driver of the province.

...i don't drive.

Just joking around, I've actually never even been to Quebec.

I really enjoy these, the use of repetition and perspective is quite beautiful.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back