Strait of Gibraltar

F1RacerRR

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I kinda like playing around with Black and White, but have so far only done so with portrait and other shots with people in.
Haven't really touched vista / landscape shots. So I thought I`d give it a go with this one.
Its basically a straight BW adjustment layer added in PS with some tonal alterations done with Curves.

To the right of the pic you can see the haze given off by the chemical works in Algeciras, Spain (the cause of a lot of controversy for health reasons).

This pic was taken from halfway up the Rock of Gibraltar, looking out into the ship repair area towards the south-west.

P.S. When am I able to post attachments in this forum ?

cool tones. Nice landscape

To post image in the forum from ImageShack web page of your image, copy (CTR+C) the direct code. Then, in the message window press insert image button and paste the code in the text box.

or simply write
url]) +

The result:

gibstraits.jpg

Thanks valDR. What I was referring to with the image posting was this at the bottom of the page... You may post new threads You may post replies You may not post attachments You may edit your posts Does the attachment thing ever change after so many posts or is it always like that ?

That's cool. I like that enormous dock it almost makes the shot look a bit surreal :thumbup:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back