strange marks in blue sky i wonder what caused it on my new camera

Tinderbox (UK)

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Anybody know what these marks are in a blue sky, i took it with my new camera i got yesterday , I tried taking a completely blue sky and they have not shown up again, it`s just a strange shape

John.

Below is a link to the RAW , I took the photo out my front door this morning.

http://www.filedropper.com/dsc00020

Added the Exif Data

Creation date: 28/08/2014 13:09
Last modification: 28/08/2014 13:09
Make: SONY (http://www.sony.com)
Camera: ILCE-6000
Lens: T-Mount or Arax MC 35mm or 80mm F2.8 Tilt & Shift; or Zenitar 16mm F2.8 Fisheye or no lens
Software: ILCE-6000 v1.00
Dimension: 6048 x 4024 px (24.3 MP, 3:2)
Focal length: 16 mm (equiv. 24 mm)
Aperture: F11
Exposure time: 1/200"
ISO speed rating: 100/21°
Program: Normal program
Metering Mode: Pattern
White Balance: Auto
Image Stabilizer: On
Flash: Flash did not fire, compulsory flash mode

Last edited:
looks like possibly a bug or something cross your view as shutter fired.

If you shoot another frame and the stuff is still there, probably sensor dirt. Let us know. Check both ends of the lens to make sure they are clean.

UFO. For sure...

Quick! Inform SETI
oh but first try cleaning your sensor

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

You, my friend, have shot a partly cloaked Tyrellian spy vessel. They must have momentarily slipped the cloaking device. Happens when the shifts change, and they're not paying attention.

Looks like a flying insect. The tend to look like this in both stills and videos. People who wear aluminum hats call them flying rods and believe they are possibly from another dimension. Not joking.

It's a wormhole into the 17th dimension. Size does not matter when it comes to wormholes. Most people think they're huge things, big enough to swallow entire planets. But in reality, they're quite small, at least here in the 3rd dimension. Why y'all can't see that is beyond me.

Most reactions

Back