R Roger TPF Noob! Joined Aug 31, 2007 Messages 1,579 Reaction score 0 Location Avoca Beach, NSW, Australia. Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Feb 18, 2008 #1
lifeafter2am TPF Noob! Joined Jul 14, 2007 Messages 1,317 Reaction score 1 Location Orlando, FL Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Feb 18, 2008 #2 Definitely not what I was expecting. I like it, very interesting shot!
J julius TPF Noob! Joined May 18, 2006 Messages 133 Reaction score 0 Feb 18, 2008 #3 perfect exposure!
R Roger TPF Noob! Joined Aug 31, 2007 Messages 1,579 Reaction score 0 Location Avoca Beach, NSW, Australia. Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Feb 19, 2008 Thread Starter 🔹 #4 lifeafter2am said: Definitely not what I was expecting. I like it, very interesting shot! Click to expand... heh heh indeed, thanks glad you like it. julius said: perfect exposure! Click to expand... thanks very much, glad you noticed
lifeafter2am said: Definitely not what I was expecting. I like it, very interesting shot! Click to expand... heh heh indeed, thanks glad you like it. julius said: perfect exposure! Click to expand... thanks very much, glad you noticed