skip2dalou TPF Noob! Joined Nov 20, 2007 Messages 15 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jul 9, 2008 #1 had to take the shots down.....sorry Last edited: Jul 10, 2008
K8-90 TPF Noob! Joined Mar 18, 2008 Messages 937 Reaction score 16 Location CANADA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jul 9, 2008 #2 Wow, that's beautiful work; very skillful artisits! I like that you captured the process, and the concentration of the artists.
Wow, that's beautiful work; very skillful artisits! I like that you captured the process, and the concentration of the artists.
skip2dalou TPF Noob! Joined Nov 20, 2007 Messages 15 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jul 9, 2008 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 yeah thnx man, i do some painting myself, but it was nice to step back and see some cats really throw down...
yeah thnx man, i do some painting myself, but it was nice to step back and see some cats really throw down...
K8-90 TPF Noob! Joined Mar 18, 2008 Messages 937 Reaction score 16 Location CANADA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jul 9, 2008 #4 Haha, yeah I paint too... But I think you'd call it scribbling beside that stuff!