What's new

Street Lamp

sleist

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Nov 8, 2009
Messages
3,872
Reaction score
2,368
Location
Somewhere in Florida
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit


p997101607-6.jpg
 
Love it. The shadow is a stain on the brick.
 
Hmmm... not able to see your images when I access the site from work - they must be messing with me. I'll have to look at them at home.
 
not very strong I wouldn't know what it was except for the title.
 
I like the concept but it doesn't quite work for me. I think one reason is that it's a bit bright in the upper right corner and another is that there's too much brick to the right of the shadow. Perhaps crop the left and bottom so the shadow's a bigger part of the image?
 
Thanks for the comments.

This one has been sitting around for a couple months. I wasn't sure what to do with it.
I respect your opinions, but I think I like it just the way it is.

It plays with my eyes.

Thanks again for taking the time to comment. I do appreciate it. :)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom