street ride/session

Keith Gebhardt

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.frombeyondmedia.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Went out with some buddies of mine.. just wondering how you all thought about these.
1.)
8676p7c.jpg

2.)
8bf72af.jpg

3.)
87jae78.jpg

4.)
86rgv1e.jpg

5.)
6ydw3sh.jpg

i think your bike is purple. other than that, i think the shots are neat, but im not really compelled.

i like the angle in 2 and the position in 4.

hahaha.. the bike is purple in real life. Its his sponsorships bike, the whole thing, weighs roughly 19LBS...givertake a couple hundreths of a pound.

But ya quite honestly i wasnt to to happy with them. I didnt even have anything on me except the standard kit lense which i leave in my car at all times along with my d40. i had no lights or anything to workwith. the kit lens is only 3.5 at widest point. not to great for the lighting conditions i had to work with.

...Any others?

Yea Scranton PA, im not sure about Dunder Mifflin being in PA, i know there in new york.

Scrantons where the show "The Office" takes place. if youve ever seen that. a couple of those pictures are taken at the University of Scranton.

Go and do the same type of shots in the late afternoon. I think there is some real potential here.

Other than that try getting in closer with some of your shots. Fill the frame with bike! :)

remote flash will make it a little more interesting.

there were some shots of the brooklyn banks posted on hcor last year that were amazing, i am still trying to copy those haha.

overall i like them, good job!

ya im broke though. i cant afford anything rite now. my d200 fell in the lake about 2 months ago and i had to pay 800 to get it repaired pluss my 18-200mm is ruined. another 800. then i bought the d40 to hold me over and that was 400. it all sucks. but if anyone or anyone knows anyone that is selling some strobes or remote flashes with wizards and **** let me know. i might be interested!!!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back