What's new

Street Series

very nice stuff! especially like 1 and 4. the tones in 3 are great...not sure on the tall, thin crop tho. :D keep em coming
 
Well, that window, of course, is "the hammer", as we would put it in German (well, actually, we would say "Das ist der Hammer!", but you get the gist, don't you? ;)).

But I also very much like the first of the bike in the alley... what a find, and such a good eye to spot this, frame this in this manner and take this photo! I am full of awe for your urban photography! Honestly.
 
Verbmeister,

the last one!!! Das ist der hammer! As Corinna would say! Keep up the great work, dude!
 
nice series u got there......like the 1st and the last one....2nd is ok types....
fav. is the 1st one.....
keep posting.....:-)
 
WOW. I really like the last one, a lot
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom