What's new

Street shooting

eye-capture

TPF Noob!
Joined
Sep 13, 2006
Messages
107
Reaction score
0
Location
Edmonton, AB, Canada
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
#1
243638151_6c5f670cf2_o.jpg

#2
243638149_d65619d59d_o.jpg

#3
243638147_8fa8952f37_o.jpg

#4
243638144_90216f0a83_o.jpg

#5
243638143_a2ca60bb2c_o.jpg
(colored version available as well)

I'm unsure of these photos, I tend to like the last one the best, but any extra opinoins and detailed critic wuold be awsome. I would love to know what I can imrpove what I need to change or what not. Thanks
 
I would like #1 a little better, without any of the cars, pstreet lights, or street. I think the idea in #2 is awesome. And I like the simplicity of the business #4
 
Haha those my friend were not psed street lights, it looks wierd I know. But yeah frick! I need to learn how to Calibrate an LCD! CRT was much better for this.
 
I recognize that city!

Nice shooting. I think the last oen is the best of the bunch. Looks great in B&W.
 
Five pics are about four too many for the Photo Critique section in which ONE photo is to be discussed in great detail - general comments and critique can be obtained in the General Gallery. (Photo Critique guidelines are in the Photo Critique FAQs, here ).
 
It's ok.
This mistake is being done by ever so many. You are not alone ;). And we can always go "tidy up" ;). Though it WOULD be nice if the FAQs were read beforehand ............
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom