S smokinbakin TPF Noob! Joined May 20, 2012 Messages 5 Reaction score 1 Location United States Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 20, 2012 #1 View attachment 9187View attachment 9188View attachment 9189View attachment 9190 View attachment 9192View attachment 9193
View attachment 9187View attachment 9188View attachment 9189View attachment 9190 View attachment 9192View attachment 9193
888Photography TPF Noob! Joined May 20, 2012 Messages 23 Reaction score 3 Location New England Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 21, 2012 #2 Smokin'...I think those top two are your best ones of the bunch. The egg has great composition and exposure, and the house is just breathtaking. What kind of filtering or effects did you use on it?
Smokin'...I think those top two are your best ones of the bunch. The egg has great composition and exposure, and the house is just breathtaking. What kind of filtering or effects did you use on it?
S smokinbakin TPF Noob! Joined May 20, 2012 Messages 5 Reaction score 1 Location United States Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 21, 2012 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 Thank you for your feedback. I use a program called snapseed for post pro it has a lot of great filters and controls for quick editing
Thank you for your feedback. I use a program called snapseed for post pro it has a lot of great filters and controls for quick editing