Structure

Do you all just not like me? or is it just my pictures? :)
Of the last five posts with photos I've posted, this is the third I've had to bump to get a response. If I suck let me know.

I really like them. You are making me want to take my camera to work so I can get some during construction photos.

Don't worry, Morydd. It's nothing personal. The galleries generally get a bunch of new threads every hour. MANY of them go unoticed. A lot of mine get lost in the pack. Just be patient. I'm a frequent user of the galleries and post in them quite often to encourage/help (as much as I can with what little knowledge I have) others as often as I can. Just keep going. You'll get replies. It's a huge forum with thousands of memebers with many new ones coming everyday.

I think the contrast of your photos are good, but the subjects don't excite me. Messing with DOF in #1 might help make it a bit more interesting. Keep trying, though.

I like all of these shot, the first one have a really like the composition of the first one. The last shot, it's a clean shot but I'm not sure what you're trying to show?

Most reactions

Back