Stuck home, in pain... again.

midget patrol

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Two surgeries, five weeks, zero complications... yet. Plenty of vicodin. :lol:

I had my wisdom teeth pulled yesterday, all four of them. I guess we're just getting all the surgeries out of the way now. Hopefully i won't be under the knife again for a long time. Currently, i have two ice packs strapped to my face via an ace bandage. I look completely ridiculous :lmao:

It's ok though, my diet consists of milkshakes, pudding, and applesauce. I don't mind so much. :mrgreen:

Has anybody heard of a medicine called versed? The surgeon used it as part of the general anesthesia he gave me. It blocks the formation of memories so from about 11 o'clock when i woke up to about three o'clock (four hour timeframe) i have about a half-hour of scattered memories. It's really wierd.

midget patrol said:
Has anybody heard of a medicine called versed? The surgeon used it as part of the general anesthesia he gave me. It blocks the formation of memories so from about 11 o'clock when i woke up to about three o'clock (four hour timeframe) i have about a half-hour of scattered memories. It's really wierd.

Really? I had mine taken out, and I had Nitrous Oxycide. So I remember the whole thing, but it was the most fun expierince that I have ever had... So when you say general, I always forget the difference between local and general... Is local when they put you out or just when then deaden the area... I wasn't taken out I was awake through the whole thing. Boy that was a trip.

Local is when they just numb the area. General is where they knock you out completely. For some reason, the surgeon said he likes to do them under general, so we did.

im so glad i dont have wisdom teeth. Pretty sure the wont pop up later neither. My mom doesnt have them and so doesnt my brother. Looking pretty good for me :)
Good luck with the recovery :D

versed has made colonoscopies just alike a walk in the park - although I couldn't walk for 20 minutes after I woke up.

they gave me pictures of the insides of my large bowel. low res, not worth framing.

Most reactions

Back