Studly Park

JoshuaSimPhotography

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Went to a massive wildlife reserve park today, great experience.
Rocks, carved over thousands of years

Y10 by JoshuaSimPhotography, on Flickr
With rushing gauges

Y23 by JoshuaSimPhotography, on Flickr
And colourful wildlife

Y22 by JoshuaSimPhotography, on Flickr

Y21 by JoshuaSimPhotography, on Flickr
With some amazing flora

Y20 by JoshuaSimPhotography, on Flickr

Y19 by JoshuaSimPhotography, on Flickr
And inspirational subjects

Y17 by JoshuaSimPhotography, on Flickr
Helped me even create my first ever pano!

Y16 by JoshuaSimPhotography, on Flickr
And some great street photography

Y13 by JoshuaSimPhotography, on Flickr

Y12 by JoshuaSimPhotography, on Flickr
Even humans can integrate with the wildlife

Y11 by JoshuaSimPhotography, on Flickr

Y7 by JoshuaSimPhotography, on Flickr
With fantastic colours!

Y4 by JoshuaSimPhotography, on Flickr

Y1 by JoshuaSimPhotography, on Flickr

Last edited:
There are too many pics to go over them 1 by 1, but overall I think its an ok set. The ones that stand out as good to me are the bridge, the black and white fence, and the bird shots. Even if everything isnt "technically" the best, it looks like you had a great trip and made lots of memories.

Some of these pics have nothing at all in focus, and some are lacking interest to someone that wasnt there. Like I said, you have a couple of cool ones in here. Maybe someone else will take the time to be more specific.

I agree with Parker and his favorites. I like the white tree contrast in the first photo.

And I recognize your motion theme in your photographs. However you'll need a tripod if you are to slow your shutter speeds.

Really liked the lines in the bridge pic. Nice capture.

I'll try to give you some feedback photo by photo.

1: Nice framing, I feel this is a nice capture. It is well balanced and nice contrast between the green and the white tree. I only wish that you didn't cut of the top of the tree.
2: I feel there is not anything of interest in this, I see what you're trying to reach but it doesn't go all the way because the lack of focus isn't working.
3: This one is good, nice capture and really good colors.
4: Kind of the same in this picture, good capture, nice focus and framing
5: Good one, but try not to have the "line"(forgot the name...) in center, you could try to crop it different(keep the rule of thirds in mind)
6: Same as above
7: I really like this one, i love the colortone and the contrast is amazing.
9: I like this one, the lines in this one is good. I like that you can follow the road he's walking on the whole way.
13: The photo of the bridge is good, many nice lines that capture the viewer. Nicely done!

I got tired halfway thru so that's why I didn't give you feedback on every single pic. It seems that you had a wonderful day

5: try not to have the "line"(forgot the name...) in center, (keep the rule of thirds in mind)

Riverbank.

I like the bridge shot and the in focus riverbank shot would be nice with a crop as already mentioned.

I really like the bridge shot! Makes me wish I was there.:)

Hello there!
Remember it's usually not good when you post too many pictures. I have things I could say about some of them if I saw them separately, but as a general idea I think you should try to be more critic about your work. There are some nice things in there, but others are not as good and are hurting the others... As #2 for instance

LizardKing said:
Hello there!
Remember it's usually not good when you post too many pictures. I have things I could say about some of them if I saw them separately, but as a general idea I think you should try to be more critic about your work. There are some nice things in there, but others are not as good and are hurting the others... As #2 for instance

I did that because that was my first slow shutter shot with water

Most reactions

New Topics

Back