What's new

StumblePics - stumbleupon for stumbling pictures from flickr!

Gallardo

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 1, 2008
Messages
8
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
This site is awesome. You can stumble large size flickr photographs for any keyword, tag, etc....

For example, to search my favorite HDR photographer I typed in "stuckincustoms"

StumblePics | Stuckincustoms Picture Stumbler




Hope I posted this in the right section. Just wanted to share. :)
 
Looks interesting, I'll check it out. Thanks for the heads-up.
 
"We crashed. It was probably Flickr's fault. You can try to refresh..."

But seriously, what does this do other than give you a random photo off Flickr? It seems to me a website generally needs to have a usefulness to get used.
 
I'm also a little bit of loss as to why you can't just use flickr's own search engine?
I mean that way you can see the artists other work - maybe drop them a compliment and stuff too
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom