What's new

Sub zero

LongDucDong

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 11, 2007
Messages
393
Reaction score
1
Location
Illinois
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
These were taken this morning with 5 degree temps (-15 below 0 with wind chill) and in 30 mph wind gusts. I couldnt resist catching the whipping snow and great light.

#1
Whippingsnowandcornstalks.jpg


#2
BWarcticfield.jpg


#3
Arcticfield2.jpg


#4
Sycamorebarnwithwhippingsnow.jpg
 
I like them all they certainly capture a cold feeling!
 
The pheasant must be hiding.
 
Brrr. They DO look cold. Whoa!
Mostly so the first! I think I like that one best, though I also quite much appreciate the muted colours in No. 3!
 
Nice photos. I like the whisp of snow in #4, but I personally don't care much for the angle shot. Thanks for sharing!
 
Almost looks as cold as Edmonton. Nice stuff, keep it up.
 
#1 is definitely the keeper of the cornfield shots.I agree, the slanted horizon in the barn shot is gimmicky.I really like #1 though!
 
again, #1 is great.. i think it's the lack of horizon that sets it ahead of the other cornfield shots.
 
I´d like the first over the second. It looks like it have to look... cold
Maybe the cut-out in pic 2 is to closely, But it is also cold ;)

Cheerio :)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom