SommarShade No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Dec 24, 2005 Messages 2,840 Reaction score 83 Jan 3, 2007 #1
Puscas TPF Noob! Joined Oct 7, 2006 Messages 1,884 Reaction score 3 Location Brooklyn NY Jan 4, 2007 #2 I like it. Did you add the pink or? And where were you standing? I guess on a roof of somekind? pascal
I like it. Did you add the pink or? And where were you standing? I guess on a roof of somekind? pascal
SommarShade No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Dec 24, 2005 Messages 2,840 Reaction score 83 Jan 4, 2007 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 thanks, I didnt really add the pink, just brought it out a little more. I was going for something cool, but I think I screwed it all up.. oh well thats what expiramenting is for right.
thanks, I didnt really add the pink, just brought it out a little more. I was going for something cool, but I think I screwed it all up.. oh well thats what expiramenting is for right.
ShootHoops TPF Noob! Joined Apr 23, 2006 Messages 2,923 Reaction score 0 Location New Orleans, LA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 4, 2007 #4 So you were the guy I caught walking around on my rooftop? hehehe. I like this.
M Matty-Bass TPF Noob! Joined May 13, 2005 Messages 685 Reaction score 20 Location Edmonton, AB Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jan 4, 2007 #5 i love this! i'm a huge fan of urban photography, and landscapes. apparently you got both for me :mrgreen:
i love this! i'm a huge fan of urban photography, and landscapes. apparently you got both for me :mrgreen: