What's new

suffer severely in silence

KenC

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Jan 18, 2010
Messages
5,699
Reaction score
1,472
Location
Philadelphia
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
wall041312.jpg
 
Mirror the picture, so that the screw it at the right, would look nicer.
 
I like it Ken. At first I couldn't fit the title to the image, then I saw the " mouth" and it fit. Made me think and I like that :)
 
Thanks Judy!

Michael - I will try that and see what I think - thanks for the suggestion.
 
Not sure if this image is cropped but the fact that that "tear" to the left of the nail goes off the frame is disconcerting. If it is not cropped out in the original, I would include it and crop off some of the space to the right.
 
This is a powerful image; the color and texture are very complementary; of course i missed the link between the caption and the capture ;)
 
Thanks Frequency!

STM - I see what you're saying. This image is a compromise of sorts (perhaps not a good one) because the tear extended quite far to the left with nothing interesting around it, so I framed what seemed to work for me and ended up cropping the tear.
 
Ken - Your taking it to another level... I'll put my thinking cap on before looking at your next image.... Nice work!
 
Thanks Alan!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom