Suggestions for product posing supplies?

denglundphoto

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Newbie here. Just wondering if I can get some suggestions for product posing supplies/tools? Plastic pedestals, wedges for tilting things, etc. Would much appreciate suggestions of things ya'll have found helpful.

Also, what are the image requirements for the forum? I couldn't include a 394 kb image. Huh.

It depends on your local state rules.
Ask at your local equlivent of a post office

It depends on your local state rules.
Ask at your local equlivent of a post office

uhm, wut? He was asking about posing supplies, not posting supplies. lol

Anyway, I use whatever I have at hand. Mostly folded up paper for slight tilts, some clear tape to hold things in place, out of view of the shot of course.

You will need a table and a few backdrops to make a corner less background for the product. Makes a better image and easier to post edit in a different background for publishing.

As far as image size, I’ve never had an issue with any JPGs set to 800x600. I also tend to post on Flickr then share from there.

Newbie here. Just wondering if I can get some suggestions for product posing supplies/tools? Plastic pedestals, wedges for tilting things, etc. Would much appreciate suggestions of things ya'll have found helpful.

Also, what are the image requirements for the forum? I couldn't include a 394 kb image. Huh.
I find my risers, acrylic sheets and various props on Amazon, AliExpress, Michaels and stores like CB2, The Container Store and Crate and Barrel. Sometimes, I make specific custom props on my glowforge, or using resin. I hope this helps!

Last edited by a moderator:

Most reactions

Back