Sultanate of Oman

Hello to All, I'm a newbie here and in Photography.I just want to share some of my photos. I know I still need to learn so if you have comments and suggestion please feel free to tell me.

Last March Me and my wife have an early summer vacation at Shangrilla Sultanate of Oman City of Muscat. The place is fantastic and the local people are all amazingly friendly. Here are some of the photos.

75602302.jpg

75602293.jpg

76323570.jpg

75643113.jpg

75643114.jpg

I hope you all like it. Please see the whole series at http://www.pbase.com/larshell/root
Thanks for viewing:wink:

Very nice series, I love the color. You're definitely not new to photography, well, maybe you're, just have a lot of natural talent.

Heya Shooter888, welcome to ThePhotoForum!
These pics don't look like those taken by a total newbie to photography!
They look like seen, composed and exposed by someone who knows what he is doing!
I like them.
I should alert my father to this thread, he's been to Oman before, too, cycling into the desert (this is true!). He should actually have quite a collection of photos taken in Oman, all hidden in boxes, seems like I have never really seen them, but I know they are there...

Thank you guys for viewing my photos.

@LaFoto, I just started photography last December 2006. My Oman photo was taken March this year. I guess I'm just lucky that the place really beautiful and My mentor is very accommodating though his not with at Oman. Yes, Oman is beautiful country and the people is very friendly. I can consider my Oman trip a trip of a lifetime. Thanks for viewing.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back