What's new

Summer Means...

gtkelly

TPF Noob!
Joined
Apr 15, 2007
Messages
117
Reaction score
0
Location
North Carolina, USA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Watermelon! C&C Welcome.

Watermelon-1.jpg
 
Good shot! The background is blown out, but it doesn't really matter - unless there was something back there that would have added ambience to the shot.

The mood is perfectly conveyed though.

...and I'm definitely having water melon today, because of this shot :-)
 
would make a great summer greeting card in my opinion.

Love images like this, very nicely done.
 
Like subject, but I think it’s cropped or framed a little tight on the bottom left
 
Thanks for the comments everyone!

Good shot! The background is blown out, but it doesn't really matter - unless there was something back there that would have added ambience to the shot.

Blown out highlights are my trademark move! :lol: Actually, I have a couple where I stopped down but like the brightness of the background best on this one. It seems to emphasize how hot it was...

Like subject, but I think it’s cropped or framed a little tight on the bottom left

Now that I look at it again you're right. I was trying to avoid the post on the wagon cover. A different angle might have worked better.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom