Summer Travel

Xavi

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hello everyone! I recently returned from a study abroad trip and was fortunate enough to visit a few different places in the 9 weeks that I was studying in the United Kingdom. Here's a few pictures from my travels. I know there's quite a few so I don't expect C&C for all of them. If there is one that you really liked or disliked feel free to say whatever you like. Any tips on composition or technical advise is greatly appreciated. These were all shot with a Nikon D40x 18-135mm or Nikkor 35mm F/1.8. best wishes.

1. Berlin Cathedral: Berlin

DSC_0367.jpg

Really liked the way this one came out. I like that there's people everywhere just doing their own thing either laying on the grass or playing in the water fountain with the cathedral & tower in the background.

2. Saint Peter's Square: Rome

DSC_0034.jpg

3. Charles Bridge: Prague

DSC_0716.jpg

I upped the saturation a bit because the colors were a bit flat. I'm still not happy with this one though. Thinking about going B&W...

4. Drunkie Loch: Scotland

DSC_0150.jpg

5. Ceiling : Milan

DSC_0108.jpg

Just walking by, looked up and thought this looked pretty neat.

6. St Vitus Cathedral: Prague

DSC_0809-2-1-1-1.jpg

This picture was terrible. Sky was blown out and colors were not pleasing at all. I went B&W and added contrast. I may have gone a bit overboard with the contrast.

7. Saint Peter's Basilica: Rome

DSC_0453-1.jpg

8. Vigeland Sculpture Park: Oslo

DSC_0897.jpg

9. Colosseum: Rome

DSC_0843.jpg

Liked the way the entry-ways lined up on this angle...

10. Stonehenge: England

DSC_0162.jpg

Most reactions

New Topics

Back