LaFoto

Just Corinna in real life
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Sommerwiese9_websize_framed.jpg

Oh, goody, Plastic, I invite you to share this thread with me then and post your similar photo here, will you do that?

Films going in for processing tomorrow (as long as I don't forget again!:er: ) So I should have them back by the end of the week! Just hope they're as liush colours as they were in real life!:)

hmm something strange happened while loading - so I have about 3/4 of the pic, but it does have some really nice colours and textures in there. I like it how the browny colour is in there but I didn't notice it at first... then it sort of hit me.. hang on it's not all green!

Now that I'm back in the land of green, well it's actually the land of brown but anyway, I might get some rainforest pics to show you all where I live. woo hoo.

Thanks all! :)

This was a meadow FULL of herbs, more herbs than grass, hence the different colours. It would not have appealed to me as much if it had (now read carefully!) been all and exclusively GREEN, believe it or not ;). But the rusty specks of sorrel and the one high-grown thistle caught my attention, all this with the backlight... and here you are ;).

Plastic, this thread is still open for sharing. I hope you did manage to get your rolls of film to the drugstore (what is it in British English again?) at last, hm?

Taking them in to Tesco today on the way into work (whenever that'll be!)
I have 5 rolls in total one of which has been sneaked in by my wife and another roll is completely Astro stuff!

Drugstore in UK English is probably Chemists although more and more people call it a drugstore now anyway! (especially kids!)

I brought home the 8 bags with new prints earlier this morning, 6 of which show sailing ships and more sailing ships (from our trip out onto the Firth of Kiel last Friday - some of the digital ones have already shown up here), and 2 of which are "Summer Sceneries", which also contain the film-variants of this (digital) photo... quite nice. Might want to scan some and add them. :D

This was one of the ones that was similar. I did take 2 but they've only printed this one (there are 2 on the negatives!:( ) This one was a very short DOF and the other should be a long DOF. Just have to get myself a negative scanner!

blackberries0zb.jpg

Again this one was 1 of 2 different DOF but they both look pretty much the same! Funny how a lot of my photos don't come out how I planned them!:blushing:
meadow1js.jpg

Most reactions

Back