What's new

Sun and Snow

wahchove

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 25, 2007
Messages
7
Reaction score
0
Location
Egypt
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Atlas Mountain Morocco midday.
P1062680r_edited-2.jpg
 
Why am I seeing odd looking colors in certain areas? Sun flare? Polarizer acting up?

I think other than that it's a crisp looking pic.
 
I like the colors. I initially thought they may be real, but they appear in a circle (I'm following the green) around the sun.
 
It's a very large and subtle lensflare
 
It is absolutely lens flare, the shot was direct to the sun and I did not use any filter....is filters required for a shot like this one or there is something else I m missing? I m still a beginner..
Thanks guys
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom