What's new

Sun(burst)flowers!

JTPhotography

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Dec 8, 2012
Messages
902
Reaction score
428
Location
South Mississippi
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
$daisy starburst.webp
 
These are always fun shots when done right...like this one.
 
i agree, the shadows often forced when dealing with the lighting on this type of photo are not always easy to deal with, although this image is quite nice, i like this shot, the starburst is not overbearing nor underplayed and insignificant, nice shot
 
Very nice.....like the composition
 
Excellent composition and perspective. At first glance they appear to be tall palms!
 
Thanks everyone. This was a difficult shot to get. I didn't think I would ever get low enough to get my composition where I wanted it, and even then I pretty much had to take what I could get. The starburst was an unexpected bonus of stopping down to f22 to get depth of field.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom