F Fingers TPF Noob! Joined Oct 29, 2007 Messages 41 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit May 19, 2008 #1 Finaly some sun in the UK
saltface TPF Noob! Joined Apr 22, 2008 Messages 402 Reaction score 1 Location Hell's Flower Box, AZ Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 19, 2008 #2 The first one is my favorite. Nice angles on the wooden posts. 28mm?
Dutchboy TPF Noob! Joined Apr 6, 2008 Messages 57 Reaction score 1 Location Toronto, Canada Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 19, 2008 #3 I like the compositions...did you use a polarizer for these pics? I think you've got a "polarizer + ultra-wide angle lens" sky effect happening.
I like the compositions...did you use a polarizer for these pics? I think you've got a "polarizer + ultra-wide angle lens" sky effect happening.
R RKW3 TPF Noob! Joined Apr 30, 2007 Messages 1,716 Reaction score 0 Location So Cal Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 19, 2008 #4 Dutchboy said: "polarizer + ultra-wide angle lens" sky effect happening. Click to expand... I thought that too.
Dutchboy said: "polarizer + ultra-wide angle lens" sky effect happening. Click to expand... I thought that too.
F Fingers TPF Noob! Joined Oct 29, 2007 Messages 41 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit May 20, 2008 Thread Starter 🔹 #5 No pulling to wool over the eyes of you guys. 10-22 with circular polarizer...
Dutchboy TPF Noob! Joined Apr 6, 2008 Messages 57 Reaction score 1 Location Toronto, Canada Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 20, 2008 #6 Like I said though, love the composition and the subject! :thumbup:
BoblyBill TPF Noob! Joined Oct 30, 2006 Messages 2,860 Reaction score 41 Location in the eye of a tornado Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 20, 2008 #7 #1 gets my vote as well. I love how well that one is framed.