skiboarder72 No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jan 17, 2005 Messages 2,111 Reaction score 82 Location Greenville, SC Oct 29, 2008 #1
dry3210 TPF Noob! Joined Jun 11, 2008 Messages 546 Reaction score 6 Location Hatboro, PA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Oct 29, 2008 #2 I actually clicked this post then clicked back to move on to the next one and then it hit me. Funny/good pic!
I actually clicked this post then clicked back to move on to the next one and then it hit me. Funny/good pic!
LaFoto Just Corinna in real life Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Feb 1, 2004 Messages 34,812 Reaction score 822 Location Lower Saxony, Germany Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Oct 29, 2008 Moderator 🛠️ #3 This is funny! Well done. Not sure about the flare, but other than that ... cool. And that detergent has a cool colour! A tad more sharpness would be nice.
This is funny! Well done. Not sure about the flare, but other than that ... cool. And that detergent has a cool colour! A tad more sharpness would be nice.
skiboarder72 No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jan 17, 2005 Messages 2,111 Reaction score 82 Location Greenville, SC Oct 29, 2008 Thread Starter 🔹 #4 dry3210 said: I actually clicked this post then clicked back to move on to the next one and then it hit me. Funny/good pic! Click to expand... Haha I wonder who was gonna pick up on it! Thanks for the feedback lafoto
dry3210 said: I actually clicked this post then clicked back to move on to the next one and then it hit me. Funny/good pic! Click to expand... Haha I wonder who was gonna pick up on it! Thanks for the feedback lafoto