nicely exposed and pretty well framed
I don't know if this was an in-camera process or you edited afterwards, but it looks over-processed to me and there is a halo at every edge that reinfoces that conclusion.
Although f4 gives you a great DOF in this little camera, it may not be the best quality.
The rocks in the foreground don't look as sharp as they should.
I would have shot this in aperture preferred just because you want to get into the best optical range for that lens and I don't think f4 is it.
You have lots of room to raise your iso a bit and even lower the shutter speed.
If you choose to re-shoot this, I would try to find an angle where the sun isn't directly in the center and even, perhaps, when the sun was lower. A white ball of nothing doesn't add anything.