Boutte TPF Noob! Joined Jul 10, 2009 Messages 268 Reaction score 6 Location BelleChasse La. (About ten miles south of New Orle Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Nov 9, 2010 #1
A abraxas No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Aug 15, 2006 Messages 10,417 Reaction score 9 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Nov 11, 2010 #2 I like the rich colors of the first one. I think I'm a bit jaded over the cemetery photos although the tree is amazing.
I like the rich colors of the first one. I think I'm a bit jaded over the cemetery photos although the tree is amazing.
skieur TPF Noob! Joined May 14, 2007 Messages 5,071 Reaction score 204 Location Canada Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Nov 11, 2010 #3 I notice the blue colour problem in the shade, under the tree in the second shot. skieur
rocky_alfons TPF Noob! Joined Nov 11, 2010 Messages 38 Reaction score 0 Location indonesia Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Nov 11, 2010 #4 :thumbup:nice brother.......................