cosmonaut No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Oct 12, 2006 Messages 1,122 Reaction score 98 Location North Georgia Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jun 9, 2007 #1
slickhare TPF Noob! Joined Nov 26, 2005 Messages 678 Reaction score 10 Location cali Jun 10, 2007 #2 I love the color and the soft feel of the shot. I have trouble really capturing that feel when shooting in color. The composition of the tree kinda bothers me. It's probably just me though. Nice work :thumbup:
I love the color and the soft feel of the shot. I have trouble really capturing that feel when shooting in color. The composition of the tree kinda bothers me. It's probably just me though. Nice work :thumbup:
Tyson TPF Noob! Joined Nov 19, 2006 Messages 652 Reaction score 1 Location Newark Ohio Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jun 10, 2007 #3 I like it, looks peaceful. It reminds me of a better place.
cosmonaut No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Oct 12, 2006 Messages 1,122 Reaction score 98 Location North Georgia Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jun 10, 2007 Thread Starter 🔹 #4 Thanks, I added the mist in PS......