What's new

Sunrise at the Lonely Tree

I like this a lot. The sense of dawn, the sunlight reflected on the ground, the mood. The composition works well, and you managed to expose the tree's trunk well, despite the overpowering sunshine. The focus seems just slightly soft in a few places, but that could be my imagination. I should look at it on your Flickr.

What a productive road trip you had! :)
 
I like it. If there is a bit of soft focus it works. It represents an early morning dreary hard to open your eyes kind of feel. Not every photo should be razor sharp. I'd also like to see this one in black and white.
 
Over all a very strong composition. Of course hind site is great, so with that in mind may I suggest that having the sun a little more behind the tree, would make for an easier time viewing it.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom