What's new

Sunrise Eclipse Over Richmond

DGMPhotography

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Mar 23, 2012
Messages
3,160
Reaction score
717
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Got up super early (finally before sunrise) and took pictures of the solar eclipse!

$DSC_0461_2_3_fused-3.webp

What do you think?
 
Cool capture. We had a mostly cloudy morning in the NYC area so I was unable to take any photos. I did see the eclipse for about a minute but the show was over by the time I set-up the camera and the tripod.
 
Cool capture. We had a mostly cloudy morning in the NYC area so I was unable to take any photos. I did see the eclipse for about a minute but the show was over by the time I set-up the camera and the tripod.

That's too bad. It was pretty clear in Richmond. Africa's gonna get the best view though with a full eclipse!
 
Here's some others..

$DSC_0461_2_3_fused-2.webp

$DSC_0512_3_fused-3.webp
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom