What's new

Sunrise over lake

cash70

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
55
Reaction score
0
Location
Wisconsin
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
DSC_0016-mod.jpg


DSC_0054-mod.jpg
 
Really nice clean shots! Looks very calm.
 
Wonderful images!

If i may suggest just a couple of small things... in both, the horizon is almost dead center... i think both would look better with more of the rule of thirds coming into play. And in the second one, the horizon is just slightly not level.

Beautiful images tho!
 
Thanks all for the comments!

Mitch, I agree about the images being dead center. I didn't have much room to play with (grass, tree branches, etc.). But I will be trying it again soon. So hopefull I'll be able to find a different angle. Also, thanks for letting me know about the horizon. I had not noticed it. Thanks again!
 
Very nice captures. I agree with Mitch on the horizons being dead center. I'd move the first one down to the lower third in the shot and the second one up to the upper third. I think it would add to the reflections captured. Other wise outstanding shots.

Doc
 
Very nice and calm... as others has said. I also have to say the horizon on #2 - up and level.
 
Great pics! The second one is my favorite though!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom