What's new

Sunrise over the Alps

astrodav68

TPF Noob!
Joined
Mar 22, 2007
Messages
110
Reaction score
1
Location
France
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi everybody,

I'm back with new pictures from France, in the Vosges mountains.
I hope you'll like it !

y3hn8w2zx8.jpg


I'll try to more participate and improve my english.

Thanks.
 
I really like the colors
But that lake in the front is sorta distracting for me
Overall those colors are great
 
Great shot!! But I am with TUX424 on this one. I feel like I'm dying to see more of the lake.
 
Amazing shot. How many miles visibility did you have?
 
I don't know... maybe 300 kilometers.
 
yes, it's a very beautiful place !
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom