What's new

Sunrise shots

exercion

TPF Noob!
Joined
Apr 22, 2008
Messages
34
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
C&C if you'd like.

Eric
sunrisecreek104.jpg


sunrisecreek103.jpg
 
First one is the winner. Great shots. Beautiful.
 
Both are winners in my book. Nicely done with the muted colors and the reflections.
 
1st is beautiful as is the 2nd, but it has a couple flares.

Very beautiful, THANKS!
 
1st is amazing
 
I agree, the first is a beautiful photograph. I was pleasantly surprised when I scrolled down and saw it.
 
Nicely done.....Mike
 
Eric
I like the first one a lot. I was thinking it would be nice to somehow crop the first to make it landscape style, then I scrolled down to find one landscape style.

#2 is nice, but the tree is chopped. I wonder if you have a shot with the whole tree.
I really like the light/color in the sky/clouds



It never ceases to amaze me how fast the lighting/color changes as the sun comes up or goes down.
 
Thanks everyone, I appreciate the feedback. Liked the colors in the second, and yes, it did have some flare, but I couldn't figure a decent way to remove them. And yes I did have a landscape shot with the whole tree.

Eric

sunrisecreek105.jpg
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom