What's new

Sunrise/sunset

koirbiku

TPF Noob!
Joined
Feb 25, 2008
Messages
67
Reaction score
0
Gosaikunda.jpg
More pictures from Nepal

nagarkot3.jpg
 
i gotta show my g/f these! she loves lookin at the sky
 
no 1 is good shot. I assume you must be somewhere up the top of the mountain. Impressive height to get over the cloud - if it was the cloud.
 
I absolutly love the first one. Expecially the hills of the clouds. Will have to check your link to see if you have any larger versions of it.
 
Thanks for the comments. The pictures are froma trekking trip in Nepal. Check out my gallery for more pictures.
 
First shot is awesome. I would edit out the black thing on the right of the photo though looks a little out of place. Otherwise nice job!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom