TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi, this is my first post. :)

This was taken on a hike last Saturday.

P1010257.jpg

Criticism is welcome.

Beautiful shot. I love the lense flare. usually doesnt work.. but it adds character to this picture. only nitpic i have is would have aimed up a little more so the horizon was lower on the picture.

but thats a nice picture.

Beautiful shot. I love the lense flare. usually doesnt work.. but it adds character to this picture. only nitpic i have is would have aimed up a little more so the horizon was lower on the picture.

but thats a nice picture.

Thank you. The lens flare was intentional and accomplished by opening the aperture up to around F4, which on my Panasonic DMC-FZ50 flares up. Usually it's bad, but rules are made to be broken. :)

I feel these are more rays than a flare (which to me is always a rounded version of the light source, maybe once, often several times within the pic, but I might be wrong about this!?!?!?! :scratch: ).

Oh, hey, welcome to ThePhotoForum, djf. Very nice colours here, lovely atmosphere.

I share Keith's view on better having pulled the camera up a little more. That would have lowered the horizon (for once) and ALSO (and this is my nitpick about this photo) included the tip of that fir in your frame. I really miss it. It looks cut off.

But the area where you live must be beautiful. I only know it from pictures.

Most reactions

Back