What's new

Sunrise White Tank Mountains

clarbin

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jul 19, 2008
Messages
57
Reaction score
0
Location
Litchfield Park, Az.
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
DSC4301a-X3.jpg
DSC4320-X3.jpg
DSC4366b-X3.jpg
 
I think the first has the most potential; a bit more fill light for the foreground (and a soft GND when shot) and I think it would be a superb shot.

The last looks like it is just a snapshot. The framing leaves something to be desired. You don't seem to have anything in the bottom half of the frame which adds to the shot.
 
I like #1. And Litchfield Park huh? that's way out there.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom