What's new

Sunrise

aadhils

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 29, 2008
Messages
148
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
A raw Image. Criticisms are welcome :)

sunriserb0.jpg
 
wow... amazing colors. any trick to doing this? Photoshop?
 
The OP says "a raw image", how can that mean there was any Photoshop applied, I wonder? There wasn't, it was early in the morning and the sky looked like this. What's to photoshop with cloud formations and low-sun-colours like these?
 
Yep that picture wasn't touched in any way.

Here's another one that was photoshopped a bit. Might have overdone it a little meh.

sunrise2nk2.png
 
Wow that photoshopped picture actually looks really different in my work LCD monitor vs. my home CRT monitor. I kind of actually like it now :-P

I know some people might not like the powerlines and lamp posts strewn across the bottom, but I think it gives the picture something of a whatjamacallit eh.
 
I love the first photo,

It's natural & it shows how beautiful the sky is un touched.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom