What's new

Sunrise...

RedX

TPF Noob!
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
140
Reaction score
1
Location
Warsaw Poland
... polish coast...

PICT2507.jpg


PICT2511.jpg


PICT2509.jpg


PICT2508.jpg


What do You think?
 
Damn, that's pretty....I'd have to say that #3's also my fav, but I can imagine that the actual sight of that far outweighs the photographic evidence
 
You need to be using some split density filters or something -- everything in that scene is either underexposed, with the exception of the sun, which is blown out. Also, consider using the rule of thirds; either chose the sky or the water to fill up most of the frame, but don't do half and half.
 
They seem to have a fair amount of yellow tint, And I totally agree with using a gradient neutral density filter.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom