What's new

Sunset at Miltonville

Joined
Feb 19, 2025
Messages
57
Reaction score
255
Location
Haskins Ohio
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Nice. Huge drama boost by kicking up exposure on the bottom 2/3 of the frame?
 
Nice. Huge drama boost by kicking up exposure on the bottom 2/3 of the frame?
5 shot bracket 1 ev apart.. Photomatix pro 6 fusion interior preset then lightroom to finish.. Fusion interior preset usually used for real estate photography but i like the way it came out. few tweaks in lightroom
 
Very well done! Personally I'm not a big fan of sunstars in images like this, but that's just a personal preference, not critique. For me it looks unnatural, curious how others think about that. I have the feeling it's about 50/50. I often use nd-filters so I don't need to stop down too much
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom