Haya.H TPF Noob! Joined May 22, 2012 Messages 308 Reaction score 40 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Aug 13, 2012 #1 Been awhile so here is on for C&C please & thank you!
MonicaBH TPF Noob! Joined Nov 4, 2009 Messages 181 Reaction score 16 Location More north of south, but more south of north. Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Aug 13, 2012 #2 I think the super hot (no pun intended?) sun ruins it. It literally hurts my eyes to look at it.
Haya.H TPF Noob! Joined May 22, 2012 Messages 308 Reaction score 40 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Aug 13, 2012 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 MonicaBH said: I think the super hot (no pun intended?) sun ruins it. It literally hurts my eyes to look at it. Click to expand... Yeah thats the reason I wasn't too happy with this myself.
MonicaBH said: I think the super hot (no pun intended?) sun ruins it. It literally hurts my eyes to look at it. Click to expand... Yeah thats the reason I wasn't too happy with this myself.
Hickeydog TPF Noob! Joined Sep 25, 2011 Messages 205 Reaction score 45 Location Sagamore Hills, Ohio Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Aug 13, 2012 #4 Looks like that this would have been the perfect opportunity for some HDR.
timor Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Feb 28, 2011 Messages 5,905 Reaction score 890 Location Toronto ON Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Aug 13, 2012 #5 Is there any way to tame such a sun without HDR ?
Haya.H TPF Noob! Joined May 22, 2012 Messages 308 Reaction score 40 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Aug 13, 2012 Thread Starter 🔹 #6 timor said: Is there any way to tame such a sun without HDR ? Click to expand... I wish there was because I attempted to HDR and completely failed
timor said: Is there any way to tame such a sun without HDR ? Click to expand... I wish there was because I attempted to HDR and completely failed