What's new

Sunset Daylillies

Scout

TPF Noob!
Joined
Sep 3, 2009
Messages
88
Reaction score
0
Location
San Diego Co, CA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Here are a couple pics I took a few days ago at the beach. I went to the beach because it was a nice stormy day and all the clouds disappeared an hour before sunset! C&C always welcome and appreciated! I was using a Canon Xti w/50 mm lens.

#1 f/6.3 1/200 sec ISO 100
sunset301b.jpg


#2 f/10 1/80 sec ISO 100 (on camera pop-up flash used for fill)
sunset294b.jpg


#3 f/6.3 1/500 sec ISO 100
sunset300b.jpg


Thanks for looking! :D
 
#1 Look at #3
#2 An interesting combination of closeup and sunset. Since the background is still overexposured then HDR would have helped.
#3 I like it more than #1, because it's more warm and appealing to my (or the) eye.
JMO
 
Nice images. As Canosonic notes, the second image would have been a really good one if the background was underexposed a bit more.
 
Howdy neighbor!! I love #1 -- I really enjoy the reflection of the sun setting on the leaves! I also love silhouettes!
Which beach?
 
#2 is a nicely balanced composition, i don't mind that the background is overexposed, it's not really the background i want to look at
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom