A Actinometro No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jul 24, 2011 Messages 1,276 Reaction score 287 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Dec 14, 2012 #1
Dave Devoid TPF Noob! Joined Oct 25, 2012 Messages 96 Reaction score 21 Location Kent, England Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Dec 14, 2012 #2 I really like this....
ceeboy14 TPF Noob! Joined Dec 5, 2012 Messages 2,566 Reaction score 788 Location Florida Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Dec 14, 2012 #3 To me, it looks to have been overly ortonized. Lots of fuzzy black on the hulls. Try backing off the blur a bit.
To me, it looks to have been overly ortonized. Lots of fuzzy black on the hulls. Try backing off the blur a bit.
Mully TPF Noob! Joined Jul 23, 2012 Messages 3,066 Reaction score 788 Location Mt Ulla, NC Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Dec 14, 2012 #4 I like a lot except for the added darkness on the hulls, the mood is great so keep that mood....the darkness kind of flares especially on the lead boat...... I would remove the lead boat and see how it looks, I think better
I like a lot except for the added darkness on the hulls, the mood is great so keep that mood....the darkness kind of flares especially on the lead boat...... I would remove the lead boat and see how it looks, I think better