What's new

Sunset in my hometown

Actinometro

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Jul 24, 2011
Messages
1,276
Reaction score
287
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
1.
img1ip.jpg


2.
img2rd.jpg


3.
img3il.jpg


4.
img5oj.jpg


5.
img6vf.jpg


6.
img7ep.jpg


7.
img8wz.jpg
 
I really liked them all also. I think number three is my favourite, not sure though its hard to tell, cause they are all great.
 
The location/angle of #3 has a lot of potential for a good long exposure.

Great shots, thanks for sharing!
 
Thank you all for your comments.
I know Josh. I am not a big fun of moving water long exposures. I rather prefer static scenes LE even if I admire some beautiful shot I saw around.
 
very, very nice set. thanks for sharing.
 
Beautiful images. Great job!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom