What's new

Sunset in Seoul

kstiltne

TPF Noob!
Joined
Feb 23, 2010
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
Location
Seoul, South Korea
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
4361812277_454e9153b1.jpg



Nikon D50
18-55mm Nikkor

What do you think of this photo? It was taken at sunset in Seoul. What do you think of the composition, colors, subject? Any critique is appreciated. I'm still trying to learn what it takes to make a good cityscape photo.

o
 
Last edited:
You made quite a nice entrance to TPF posting this picture. Hope to see more. I wouldn't change a thing about it.
 
Comp is decent,

But i feel like im inside a volcano
 
haha i agree with JimmyO... Very nice photo but its a bit too much. I would soften it up a bit. But thats just me, if you like the color of it then its a good pic either way!
 
Thank for the compliment big, and I do agree, it may be a bit much on the color, but I do kinda like it. What do you think would improve the composition...more sky, or more centered?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom