What's new

sunset in the 'hood

johngpt

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Apr 27, 2008
Messages
5,204
Reaction score
3,161
Location
Albuquerque, NM
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
From Monday night.

3593141335_847380e66e_o.jpg
 
Nice picture, but it looks like a normal shot taken during the day so I wouldn't call it a sunset.
 
This looks great. Great mix of different cloud types. I think the colors feel a little flat to me. However, my taste is usually for higher contrast images.

On a somewhat unrelated note--I also have to say, I'm not crazy about the decorative border. I find it kind of distracting.
 
Thank you gentlemen.

And from a bit earlier that evening...

(sans border :))

3600202939_2276d2de5f_o.jpg
 
Great shot. It's a great landscape. But I have to agree that I would like to see a little more contrast.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom