O outdoorsms TPF Noob! Joined Aug 26, 2009 Messages 61 Reaction score 0 Location Mississippi Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Dec 7, 2009 #1 www.outdoorsms.smugmug.com
manicmike No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Sep 29, 2009 Messages 1,223 Reaction score 307 Location Oregon Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Dec 7, 2009 #2 ok so I must be dyslexic because my mind switched the i and e. I thought this was going to be a dirty thread.
ok so I must be dyslexic because my mind switched the i and e. I thought this was going to be a dirty thread.
O outdoorsms TPF Noob! Joined Aug 26, 2009 Messages 61 Reaction score 0 Location Mississippi Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Dec 7, 2009 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 boy oh boy ha
WimFoto TPF Noob! Joined Jan 18, 2005 Messages 363 Reaction score 1 Location chelsea, quebec Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Dec 7, 2009 #4 nice composition, not so sharp, but that's ok. it works for me.
O outdoorsms TPF Noob! Joined Aug 26, 2009 Messages 61 Reaction score 0 Location Mississippi Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Dec 9, 2009 Thread Starter 🔹 #5 thanks