kundalini

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Critique please.

DSC_3675_edited-1.jpg

Thanks for looking.

Wow, the colors in this are wonderful! And the outline of the main tree and the bird on the right are nice and sharp. If I had to pick one thing that bugs me it would be the pesky smaller branches - Ive never liked how those look in silhouette. I almost wish you didnt have the tree line at the bottom. But I still love it - the colors make the shot for me.

I really love the tree silhouette do you know the setting you took this at?

I like it but the orange at the bottom left looks pretty "fake"

I am in agreement with Ajay
the colours are great, love the big bird on the right, but the birds nests are kind of distracting, but not overly noticeable.

I love how the main tree stands out!

The colors are great (except for the fringy real distracting part at the bottom) but my eye keeps going to the bird. Really sharp, extremely evocative of swamp, tropics, etc.

So if I spend all my time ignoring the rest and focusing on the bird as the center of interest, why not try a picture crop that elevates the importance of th e bird?

There's plenty of tree and sky left to make the impression.

birdvw9.jpg

Thanks Lew,

I wasn't happy with the bottom 1/3 of the photo and wanted to get some ideas of how to correct.

Homer.jpg

Cut the damn thing off! :lol:

I'll play with it a bit more, but thanks.

The colors are great (except for the fringy real distracting part at the bottom) but my eye keeps going to the bird. Really sharp, extremely evocative of swamp, tropics, etc.

Exactly my thoughts. Extremely beautiful picture otherwise. (kundalini, you are on a roll!)

Most reactions

Back