What's new

Sunset in Venice

newbobolix

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jun 27, 2012
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Location
Venice - Italy
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Passed 20 years sleeping and taking jpg with digital compacts...my first attempt on digital light room and RAW files
After seeing it this morning I guess I should have cropped the right side to cut some green



thank you for negative comments ;)
Roberto
 
Heya Roberto and welcome to ThePhotoForum :D
Was that negative enough to begin with?
Oh, I'm afraid it was NOT... so well.
What can I say about this photo? That is negative, of course. Hmm....
You are too far away from Venice, maybe?
You could have brought out the colours just some more to make them "pop" just a little more?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom